Our clinic is among the first dental clinics that followed the philosophy of the holistic approach in the overall health of the patients. It is now factual knowledge that the human body does not only have material structure. Its energy substance is a lot more important. The manifestation of health or any disease in the human being is determined to a large extent by the whole energy reserves, as well as by the proper energy circulation, which is consequently affected directly by the interaction between the overall material and energy part of the body, the material and energy interaction between the different body parts and of course by psychological and mental parameters. To put it simply, modern medicine, despite the intense need and tendency for specialization, should approach the human body in its total and this total includes matter and energy, body and spirit. Every therapy which ignores all of the above is doomed to be unilateral, temporary and perhaps subject to failure.
Under this scope, modern dentistry should be practiced in a way which recognizes the following:
● Every dental problem can and will lead to a problem of general health, if it remains irremediable. In every area of the mouth that suffers, specific organs correspond and are also affected (heart, lungs, kidneys etc.) both in material and in energy level. This results in a disease that cannot be treated, if the dental problem is not recognized and treated first.
● Every disease in any different area of the body, or even a psychological and mental disorder, can produce pathological manifestations in the mouth. In any case, the real cause should be recognized and treated.
● All patients are not the same and as a result there is a need of customization of the materials and methods that are used in their therapy.
● There is a direct correlation of diet, habits and the general mindset of the patient with the efficiency of the treatment.
Our clinic, cooperating with clinics of holistic medicine, offers the following services:
● Removal of amalgam fillings (“black” fillings) with a specific and particularly strict protocol (use of protective dental dam, special suctions and protective means for the patient and the doctor), which guarantees the avoidance of intoxication of the patient and the doctor from the particularly harmful elements that the dental amalgam includes. Subsequently, the use of specific solutions follows, that bind any trace of heavy metals by the removal procedure, as well as the replacement of the filling with a biocompatible material. The procedure is completed with the preparation of specialized bioresonance medication for the detoxification of the patient from the poisonous substances of the dental amalgam (see Bioresonance Therapy).
● Control of biocompatibility of metals in patients who are about to proceed to a prosthetic therapy. In cases in which the metals should be avoided, ceramic materials are used for the creation of dental crowns and bridges (all-ceramic crowns and bridges).
● Diagnosis and correlation of the dental problems with problems of general health and vice versa.
● Diagnostic and Therapeutic procedures using Bioresonance technology (see Bioresonance Therapy).